Healthy AT HOME :
Healthy AT HOME is committed to provide comprehensive, caring Physiotherapy assessment and treatment, along with Fitness Facilities, in the comfort of your own home, at an affordable price.
Healthy AT HOME's mission is to provide services, products and information to help people stay healthy in their homes. As a Division of Mission Health Multispeciality Physiotherapy Center, Healthy AT HOME is backed up to extend excellence in healthcare from the hospital to home where many patients are choosing to receive care.
Physiotherapy Visits :
Our team of qualified and experienced Physiotherapists are dedicated to delivering you the Physiotherapy at its ultimate standards, in the area of Aged Care, Musculoskeletal Injuries, Orthopaedics, Respiratory Conditions, Neurological Conditions and rehabilitation for a variety of conditions. We coordinate closely with all members of the multidisciplinary team to provide care for our patients, and always deliver comprehensive care.
Too busy to go to Gym and health taking a toll on you?
Healthy AT HOME also provides Fitness Facilities at your door step. Expert Physiotherapists would assess your fitness level, formulate an exercise plan for you and will closely monitor you personally in every exercise you do in the comfort of your home. They will bring fitness kit with them to provide you all the best possible workouts in your home.
Our dedicated service is recognized for its quality and remembered for its care. We work closely with patients & clients to insure that they achieve the highest possible level of health and an independent lifestyle.
We are expanding our services to all major cities of India very shortly.
Healthy AT HOME has three core businesses: Physiotherapy, Fitness & Home Medical Equipments.
- Seniors with mobility restrictions or limitations may benefit from this service since they have difficulties leaving their homes. The home can also be assessed for hazards to prevent falls and decrease the risk of falls.
- People with neurological injuries such as Stroke(CVA), Spinal Cord Injury or Multiple Sclerosis, can have a Physiotherapy treatment in a comfortable environment to help promote in-home independence.
- Patients after Orthopaedic surgeries, when mobility is compromised. Particularly Total Hip Replacement(THR) or Total Knee Replacement(TKR) may benefit from early Physiotherapy care.
- People after prolonged hospitalization go through severe deconditioning and may not be able to regain their previous independence. Home Physiotherapy intervention promotes rehabilitative exercises that lead to faster recovery.
- Anybody in acute pain or distress who is unable to make it to the clinic.
- Those who want to do fitness/exercise at home by choice or are too busy to find a time to go to gym.
- Individuals after Cardiac or Pulmonary surgeries can complete their immediate post-hospital discharge exercises in the safety of their home.